We are looking for volunteers to take part in a clinical study to test the efficacy of new mosquito repellent formulations.
We are recruiting non-smokers between 18 – 65 years of age.
You won’t be able to join if you:
• Smoke / vape
• Have Asthma, allergic rhinitis, or hay fever.
• Are taking oral or topical antibiotics currently, or have done so in the past 8 weeks
• Have an active skin disease, skin inflammation, or irritation.
• Have a history of anaphylactic response to mosquito bites / stings.
• Have an allergy to insecticides or other repellent products
How the trial runs:
The trial will be run during the week and on Saturdays / Sundays throughout January and early February.
We will only need you for approximately 4 hours on one of those days.
You will be paid £10 for your travel, and a flat rate of £80 for your time once enrolled and participating in the study.
We will make a follow up phone call to you 24-72 hours later.
Please read the PDF Booklet and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org leaving your name, phone number and email address if you would like to participate in the study.